New to Gospel Life Church? We’re thrilled you’re here!
– Nathaniel Dion
WHAT’S GOSPEL LIFE CHURCH REALLY LIKE?
Want to know the best part? No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you’ll find the love, grace, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
• We believe that sin separated us from God & destroyed that bond, and we believe that Jesus came to rescue us and restore it through His death, burial, and resurrection. And we believe that He is returning someday to deal with all evil & restore His Kingdom.
• This is the story all mankind is caught up in, and God has invited us to participate by following Him and trusting in Jesus.
And we believe that God has revealed all of this in the Bible.
Phew! If you have any more specific questions, you can check out our Statement of Faith!
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We have a Nursery and a Kid’s Church staffed with volunteers who have not only passed all the background checks, but are really great with kids, in teaching them and encouraging them.
We don’t have a youth group yet, but if you bring your teens we could start one! However, while we don’t have a lot of teens, we do have a lot of younger 20-somethings who love hanging out with, talking to, and encouraging teens to live awesome lives.
On Sunday, you check them in before the service at the Welcome Table up front, then they hang out with you while we sing together, and they’ll go listen to their message while you listen to yours. Then we check em out (with the same parent who checked em in, please!) and you’re on your way!
(With a coffee gift card in hand because we know that struggle.)
DO YOU GUYS DO _______?
You’ll find that we’re pretty “normal” folks, except we are ALL about loving Jesus and being more like Him. And if there is anything we do that is confusing or strange, we’ll happily explain it.
But we genuinely don’t think you’ll be weirded out.
WILL I FIT IN?
We work very hard to be a welcoming, loving group, characterized by a real desire to serve others and treat others as more important than ourselves.
With that said, we are mostly made up of young, white, married parents… although we don’t want to stay that way. We would love to meet you no matter what, and we make it our aim to be as welcoming as we can possibly be!
WHAT IS SUNDAY LIKE?
- You’ll see cables and folding chairs and folding tables with donuts on them. (Help yourself!)
- We’ll sing some hymns together as a group (including the kids!)
- Then our Pastor will share some announcements
- Kids go to Nursery or Kids Church, depending on their age.
- We’ll enjoy a 45 minute message out of the Bible
- We’ll all enjoy coffee and donuts and laughter together, and put all our stuff back in the church trailer.
Also, somebody (probably Tim) will make sure you’ve gotten your welcome package!
And then most Sundays we go to lunch after the service as a group and laugh some more!
What are my next steps?
So don’t worry about membership or anything like that just yet, even if you’re really excited!
Just click that button to tell us a little about yourself and pick a Sunday to come visit, so we can get you a Welcome Package and start to get excited about meeting you!
FEEL LIKE VISITING?
We’d love to meet you in person, but we also want to get to know you a little before you come!